The so much concise, clinically appropriate, and present assessment of clinical microbiology and immunology
Essential for USMLE evaluation and clinical microbiology coursework!
Review of clinical Microbiology and Immunology is a succinct, high-yield overview of the medically very important points of microbiology and immunology. It covers either the elemental and medical points of bacteriology, virology, mycology, parasitology, and immunology and in addition discusses vital infectious illnesses utilizing an organ method approach. The ebook emphasizes the real-world scientific software of microbiology and immunology to infectious ailments and gives a special mixture of narrative textual content, colour pictures, tables and figures, Q&A, and scientific vignettes.
Content helpful to any examine aim or studying kind:
· 650 USMLE-style perform questions attempt your wisdom and understanding
· 50 medical situations illustrate the significance of easy technology details in medical diagnosis
· A entire USMLE-style perform examination inclusive of eighty questions is helping you organize for the exam
· Pearls impart very important simple technology details worthwhile in answering questions about the USMLE
· Concise summaries of medically very important organisms
· Self-assessment questions with solutions look on the finish of every bankruptcy
· Color pictures depict clinically very important findings, corresponding to infectious disorder lesions
· Gram stains of micro organism, electron micrographs of viruses, and microscopic pictures depict fungi, protozoa, and worms
· Chapters on infectious illnesses from an organ procedure perspective
Quick preview of Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Fourteenth Edition (Lange) PDF
Similar Medicine books
Greatest RETENTION--MINIMAL TIME "This is a superb overview of pharmacology for the scholar who's trying to determine his/her strengths and weaknesses ahead of the examination. " -- Alexis Dallara, Fourth yr clinical pupil, SUNY Downstate collage of medication "The fantastic thing about this article is that it comprises crucial pharmacology suggestions in a compact e-book that may be speedy referenced and skim a number of occasions through the process a student's reports.
Approximately 2 hundred TRACINGS AND a hundred and fifty situations train YOU THE artwork AND technological know-how OF ECG INTERPRETATION Written to be the go-to source for citizens and scholars on cardiology rotation, ECG Rounds replicates the event of getting a grasp clinician rounding with you--skillfully linking ECG abnormalities to a specific case.
Susan Krauss Whitbourne and Richard Halgin’s irregular Psychology: medical views on mental problems, 7th variation contains assurance of expected alterations within the DSM-5. featuring the Human event of mental issues. In Susan Krauss Whitbourne and Richard Halgin’s irregular Psychology: scientific views on mental issues, scholars are proven the human aspect of irregular Psychology.
The 3rd version of this vintage compendium, diet D, is the main entire, authoritative reference on hand within the box. In volumes and over a hundred chapters, the editors and authors have marshaled all at the moment to be had info at the uncomplicated mechanisms, general body structure and results on sickness of nutrition D; they've got laid out for the reader up to date and professional info at the function of nutrition D in future health and lots of issues.
- The Complete Guide to Asperger's Syndrome
- Harrisons Manual of Medicine (18th Edition)
- Resuscitate!: How Your Community Can Improve Survival from Sudden Cardiac Arrest (2nd edition)
- The Cambridge Textbook of Bioethics
- Your Developing Baby, Conception to Birth: Witnessing the Miraculous 9-Month Journey (Harvard Medical School Guides)
Additional resources for Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Fourteenth Edition (Lange)