By Veeral S. Sheth
Succeed at the NBME shelf examination and your surgical procedure rotation with Shelf-Life Surgery, a new pocket-sized query booklet full of 500 fine quality questions and solutions that align with present NBME content material outlines.
- Increase your figuring out with each one query you resolution as you cross over the distinct rationales that contain motives for not just the proper solution selection, yet all distractors.
- Maximize your prep time with solutions following each one question—no web page flipping!
- Prepare for forums with confidence—the book’s 500 questions and solutions align at once with present NBME content material outlines.
- Increase your visible realizing of key content material with the 4 colour layout and nearly a hundred scientific photos, corresponding to medical pictures, x-rays, CTs, and EEG strips.
- Extend your studying past the ebook with the web query financial institution that includes the entire e-book questions in electronic format for research at the go.
Preview of Shelf-Life Surgery PDF
Similar Medicine books
Greatest RETENTION--MINIMAL TIME "This is a wonderful evaluation of pharmacology for the coed who's seeking to determine his/her strengths and weaknesses sooner than the examination. " -- Alexis Dallara, Fourth 12 months scientific pupil, SUNY Downstate university of medication "The fantastic thing about this article is that it contains crucial pharmacology techniques in a compact booklet that may be fast referenced and skim a number of occasions through the process a student's reports.
Approximately two hundred TRACINGS AND one hundred fifty situations educate YOU THE paintings AND technology OF ECG INTERPRETATION Written to be the go-to source for citizens and scholars on cardiology rotation, ECG Rounds replicates the event of getting a grasp clinician rounding with you--skillfully linking ECG abnormalities to a selected case.
Susan Krauss Whitbourne and Richard Halgin’s irregular Psychology: scientific views on mental problems, 7th version contains assurance of expected alterations within the DSM-5. offering the Human event of mental problems. In Susan Krauss Whitbourne and Richard Halgin’s irregular Psychology: scientific views on mental issues, scholars are proven the human part of irregular Psychology.
The 3rd version of this vintage compendium, nutrition D, is the main finished, authoritative reference on hand within the box. In volumes and over a hundred chapters, the editors and authors have marshaled all at the moment on hand facts at the uncomplicated mechanisms, common body structure and results on affliction of nutrition D; they've got laid out for the reader up to date and professional details at the function of diet D in healthiness and lots of issues.
- Clinical Decision Making and Treatment Planning in Osseointegration
- First Aid for the Pediatrics Clerkship (3rd Edition)
- A Textbook of Orthodontics
- Marketplace of the Marvelous: The Strange Origins of Modern Medicine
- Dermatology: An Illustrated Colour Text (5th Edition)
Extra resources for Shelf-Life Surgery
She has no different lawsuits and her previous scientific heritage is critical just for allergic rhinitis. She isn't presently taking any medicinal drugs. The general practitioner is worried in regards to the hazard of a uter ine mass, so a rectal exam is played. What constitution will probably be compressed through palpation in this exam?